There’s so much more to the music industry than being a headliner, a recording artist or background vocalist. There’s management, A&R, publishing, crew work on tours, sound engineering, concert lighting, venue management, and more. Our courses will include our modern curriculum, showcases in front of LA’s most sought after industry professionals, acoustic sessions with peers and professional musicians, masterclasses with top artists of today’s music scene, and weekly instruction by our master coaches.
Upon completing our sessions in Music Business you will have:
- Mastery in branding
- Mastery in music contracts
- Proficiency in theory
- Accomplished in session rooms
- Mastery with executive rooms & showcases
- Accomplished at past & present artist trends & movements
- Proficiency at stage lighting
- Proficiency at sound boards
- Mastery at microphones, amps, studio & concert set ups
- Proficiency at your voicing & style
- Accomplished at a rhythmic instrument
Use the buttons below to contact us and get more information, or begin the application process.